20.         Report unsafe road conditions

To make riding safer for you and other cyclists, report unsafe road conditions to local councils, RTA and associated authorities as soon as possible.

The largest cycling body in the ACT is Pedal Power ACT.  It provides advice on how to notify the relevant road authority for some roads in the ACT at "Member Services - Report a Hazard" which informs how to report a cycling hazard by e-mail or phone for -

Please e-mail ScribePJ@bigpond.com if you are aware of any other services provided by local councils within Greater Sydney to report unsafe road conditions ie. dangerous old timber bridges, with the beans running vertical down the dilapidated bridge, with gaps between the planks >25mm are potentially life and spine threatening.